Gracie James Photography

Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Angie and Derrell Are MARRIED!!! | Fayetteville NC Wedding Photographer

This was my first wedding of the year and I am SO excited for all that is to come! I was a little nervous, only because it has been quite a few months since my last wedding, but what a great day it was! Angie and Derrell are so cute together and all their guests were so obviously happy for them. My face was almost hurting from smiling so much when I got home from this one. It was a perfect wedding on a perfectly beautiful day!


I have a lot more editing to do, but here is a little sampling of their day! :)

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Goodnight moon said...

I love them!!!!! You did an awesome job Candace!!!!! I am sure your Bride will love them too!

April 13, 2010 at 10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]