Gracie James Photography

Sunday, March 14, 2010
Katie & Jamie | Fayetteville NC Engagement Wedding Photography

Katie and Jamie got engaged at the Botanical Gardens, so we returned there yesterday to do their engagement pictures. As soon as we arrived, however, the rain started falling, so we were postponed until today. Thank goodness they were available! :) They are the sweetest, most adorable couple, I love watching them interact. I had so many ideas and they were so kind to oblige my requests... even on the sopping wet, muddy ground. Thanks, guys, you were awesome! Here's one of my favorites, many more to come later tonight or tomorrow! :)

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Jackie said...

Sooooo pretty and soft. I love it!

March 14, 2010 at 1:08 PM  
Blogger Goodnight moon said...

Great picture!!!! Is this the your October bride?!?! She's lovely!!!!!

March 14, 2010 at 5:49 PM  
Blogger Candace said...

This is actually my June bride. She is just lovely, isn't she? And her personality is just as lovely as her face is. ;)

March 14, 2010 at 6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]