Gracie James Photography

Friday, March 19, 2010
BrinkleyAnne Is Here!

Amy and I have been best friends since middle school. And we've ALWAYS wanted little girls of our own. Well, last Saturday, her dream came true and her perfect little BrinkleyAnne was born! She is such a precious, perfect little princess. Her room is a dream and her parents are so in love with her that it just radiates from them. I'm so glad I got to capture her during the first week of her life. I can't wait to watch her grow up! :)










Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Goodnight moon said...

Love them! My fav is the one of her totally grinning in the basket with the blanket! She couldn't be more perfect! Love them!!!!!

March 19, 2010 at 8:01 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

Thanks for your kind comment on my iheartfaces entry:) I love your use of props in your images. These baby shots are so precious!!

March 29, 2010 at 1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]